You can't help but love the new Clarity Wee folk sets, they are so versatile, so I was really pleased to see the topic for this month's challenge meant I could use them. I got so carried away that I forgot to take photos as I went along this month, but it is a fairly simple card (or should that be fairy!).
Stamps: Claritystamp Wee Folk sets 3 and 4, Large Art Nouveau Corner
Inks: Archival black
Stencils: Clarity Seed Heads
Other: Gelliplate, Acrylic paint (sorry can't remember exact colours used but a blue and green). Dymo labeller, Black pen,
The background paper is a leftover from a Gelliplate session I did experimenting on printing on fabric. I think I took a fabric print over the Seed Head stencil then lifted the stencil and made another print with copier paper. I kept it because I liked the texture effect the fabric had left and thought it would come in useful some time. I don't think I would be able to reproduce it again but that is half the fun of using the Gelliplate, you don't know what you are going to get.
The stamping has all been done with black archival ink. First I stamped the Large Art Nouveau Corner then added some extra blue bells using the stamp from Wee Folk set 4. The mushroom next, also set 4, followed by the fairies and stars from set 3. Not having a suitable sentiment stamp I used a labeller to print "Make a Wish". After mounting the card I decided it needed a few extra swirls in the top left corner which I drew on with a black pen. Finally a touch of shimmer was added to the fairy wings with a fine holographic glitter.
This is another version I made at the same time. I liked the bluebell swirl better on this one but thought the background wasn't as interesting. I also made a red version, similar to the one above and one with a shaving foam background. Hope this has given you some inspiration for your entry this month.