Stamps: Claritystamp NDC Alice, NDC Round Tree, Leafy Swirl
Inks: Adirondack Stream, Archival Black, Versamark
Other: Claritystamp Theuva card, Sizzix Die Flourish #2, Button Die, Perfect Pearls, Glitter, Sticky labels
- Die cut some flowers and brush the edges lightly with some Stream ink.
- Stamp randomly with the NDC Round Tree, 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation ink.
- Stick the flowers together to make 1 flower, I used 2 large and 1 small flower with a die-cut button for the centre. (Sorry, I don't know the make of the button die.) Set aside to dry.
- Stamp Alice twice onto sticky labels with Archival black.
- On the 1st Alice, stamp the Round Tree over her dress, this time with Versamark ink. Dust with white Perfect Pearls.
- On the 2nd Alice, colour in her face, hair and body with colour pencils
- Carefully cut out the dress only on the first Alice and the whole image on the 2nd Alice.
- Remove the dress from the backing and stick on top of the whole image.
- Using a mask, I used a die-cut circle, brush Stream ink over the aperture, making it darker at the edges. Sponge a little bit of ink where you think Alice's shadow will be.
- Stick Alice in position.
- Cut the card into a square and using left over ink on the brush, lightly colour the edges.
- Mount on Blue card, and then a square card blank.
- Attach flower to corner.
- Let's check the Bingo card. Flowers, Stamp, Perfect Pearls, Dies. Some Glitter needed to make a diagonal line (and a horizantal one)
- Add glitter to the Leafy Swirls and centre of the flower and BINGO.
- There is room to add a greeting at the top but I will leave that until I know who it is going to
Phew! Just made the deadline. Now all I need to do is put away the Shrink Plastic, Stencils, Stamps, Grunge Paste, Perfect Pearls, Dies, Glitter etc etc. It has been a good challenge as it has made me look again at things and techniques I have not used in a while, even if they didn't get used in my final card.
Looking forward to seeing all your entries.