Have you had a go at the Claritystamp Challenge yet? If not there is still time to enter. Here's another design I made on the theme Love.
Stencils: NDC 85 Heart and Leaves
Inks: Archival Black, Adirondack Raspberry
Other: Spectrum Noir pencils, Sizzix Thinlets Decorative Trim #2
- Tape the stencil to the top of the card and brush through Raspberry ink. I am only interested in the left half of the stencil here.
- Add the heart insert to the top heart and darken the colour here.
- Use a make-up sponge to wipe the colour off the stencil and enhance the edges.
- Stamp the sentiment in the top heart and the couple in the bottom heart using Archival black ink.
- Trim card to size and then go around the edges of the hearts with coloured pencils to add depth. Also add some shading under the couple.
- Mask the edges of a blank card and then brush on Raspberry ink.
- Go round the edges with the colour pencils.
- Using the dies cut out the decorative strips in a pearlescent card.
- Using double sided tape stick on the stenciled card and then add the trims using a pen glue.